Welcome to the
Historic Ringling House Bed and Breakfast!
Why stay with us?
- This unique Colonial Revival home is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1901 by Charles Ringling, one of the founders of the Ringling Brothers Circus, and was constructed with some of the finest materials and modern conveniences available. It has remained in the Ringling family for over 100 years, until now. You can be one of the first to experience the grandeur of this phenomenal home!
- We are located within walking distance to downtown Baraboo businesses and events.
- When booking through our website, you get a 10% discount. Use code USEUS15 when checking out! Additionally, when booking multiple nights, you will get an additional 10% discount.
- Every sixth night of your stay is free!
- Many things are included with your stay: Off-street parking, Wi-Fi, home cooked breakfast, snacks, beverages, and use of common areas.
- Learn about this history of the Ringling’s in Baraboo with pictures displayed throughout the house.
- Our B&B has adjoining rooms in most of our suites, if you wish to stay with family or friends.
- Baraboo has been ranked as a favorite among Midwest Living readers small town getaways and one of the top five small towns to visit in the US by Smithsonian Magazine in 2013, based on its abundance of natural beauty, cultural and historical offerings, museums and activities.
- Devils Lake State Park, a mere 3.5 miles from Baraboo, has been ranked in the top 10 state parks in the nation by readers of USA today and 10 Best. It is a great place to explore and reconnect with nature and your loved ones.
- By staying with us, you are helping us maintain this beautiful historic property.
- We have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms!
- Your innkeepers will be happy to help you find the best local restaurants, activities, drives, events, deals, and places to relax in the area! Please ask us!