5 Great Reasons to Plan Your Romantic Getaway at Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
This time of year — especially this year — naturally inspires thoughts of escaping from it all. And if you’re thinking about taking a break from the world with your sweetheart, what better way is there to get away than with a romantic getaway at our cozy-warm, luxuriously appointed Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast?
The Ringling House, a Colonial Revival home near the heart of Baraboo, one of America’s top-rated small towns, offers the perfect blend of historic charm and modern conveniences to make your stay a relaxing and refreshing one. Each of our beautiful guest rooms makes you feel enveloped in the rich living history of the Ringling family while ensuring you have everything you need to create your own history of a memorable romantic stay.
Outside our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast is the wonderful town of Baraboo, ranked as a favorite small-town getaway among Midwest Living readers and as one of the top five small towns to visit in the United States by Smithsonian Magazine in 2013. Those honors are based on Baraboo’s abundance of natural beauty, cultural and historical offerings, museums, and activities.
Even if some of the cultural offerings are unavailable due to Wisconsin’s current COVID-19 restrictions, there’s still much to do and see just a short stroll away. And rest assured that our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast has gone above and beyond to ensure a safe and healthy stay for you and your sweetheart. So make your romantic getaway plans today and reserve your room at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast!
Escape to Our Romantic Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
Here’s why we think you’ll find our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast to be the perfect place to be someplace other than home:
- Great guest rooms. You’ll wake up each morning in a comfortable bed surrounded by beautiful and restful muted colors — gleaning dark woods, gauzy curtains, soft wall paint, and wallpaper. Each has plenty of room, along with a private bathroom, adjustable heat — gas fireplaces in some rooms — and plenty of other amenities.
- Great common areas. Our parlor, music room, and library, among other areas, offer the perfect quiet and contemplative place to curl up with your sweetheart and a good book, a game, or a glass of wine before a roaring fire. Snacks and beverages are always available as well.
- Great breakfasts. Whether you like your morning meals savory or sweet, we’ve got an option for you. Our two-course meals are sourced whenever possible from fresh local, organic ingredients, with plenty of health-conscious choices available.
- Great surroundings. Watch the world go by from our front porch, or take a stroll into downtown Baraboo just four blocks away. Here’s a list of things to do and places to see, and our innkeepers will be happy to provide concierge service and offer their insider’s tips on the best of what’s available, be it a romantic dinner venue or the best place for an intimate stroll.
- Great sense of safety and serendipity. Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast has gone out of its way to ensure that your romantic getaway will also be a getaway from the risk of being infected with COVID-19. We host fewer guests. We do more cleaning and sanitizing. We require mask-wearing upon check-in. We’ve changed up our breakfast service so everybody isn’t being fed at once. In short, we take your comfort seriously.
Why Choose Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast for Your Escape
We know times are challenging right now, and especially so in Wisconsin. But we also understand the need to step out of our everyday circumstances with the special someone in our lives and find a way to rekindle that special spark. So, at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, we stand ready to help! Make your plans for a romantic getaway right away and reserve your room with us today!