When you’re looking for the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast for your winter lodging, there are a few things to consider. First and foremost you’ll want to consider your hosts. Innkeepers make a difference, and our welcoming hospitality, home-cooked breakfasts, and in-depth knowledge of this area stand out from all the rest. The stunning architecture and design of the Ringling House B&B set the perfect tone for relaxing and pampering in Baraboo near Devil’s Lake State Park.
As one of the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts, we pride ourselves on the important history behind our inn. Built in 1901 by Charles Ringling of the famed circus family, our Georgian Revival was constructed with some of the finest materials and resources of the time. You’ll love the beautiful original stained glass windows and intricate woodwork during your stay. We even still have the Ringling Family dining table, where you can take your breakfast during your stay if you choose.
Our location near downtown Baraboon and the ever-impressive Devil’s Lake State Park also puts us in the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast category. From the most beautiful hikes and climbs to the charming small-town shops and restaurants, you’ll be in the ideal location to head out and explore. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or you’re just looking for a relaxing or romantic getaway, the Ringling House Bed and Breakfast fits the bill. Read on to find out more and get your reservation on the books today!
What to Expect at the Best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
As one of the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts, we take our level of hospitality, cleanlinessInnnd offerings seriously. Our goal is for each and every guest to enjoy themselves and feel comfortable as if they’ve found the perfect home away from home.
- Unique and Historical Lodging: As one of the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts, you can be assured that our Inn is one of a kind! Our common rooms are cozy and comfortable for reading a book by the fire, enjoying a glass of wine, chatting with other guests, and relaxing.
- Unique Guest Rooms: Our elegant guest rooms have comfortable beds dressed in fine linens and cozy seating areas. The en suite bathrooms have fluffy towels and high-end toiletries. Select rooms have adjoining doors, ideal for couples traveling together!
- Delicious Breakfasts: Our multi-course morning meals are of the highest quality, and we use local organic ingredients whenever possible. We love to serve creative recipes and always strive to accommodate dietary restrictions as best we can.
- Included Amenities: Aside from the standard amenities that you find at traditional lodging properties, we offer off-street parking, free Wi-Fi throughout the property, snacks, beverages, and use of common areas.
- Welcoming Hospitality: As seasoned Innkeepers, our favorite part of running our bed and breakfast in Baraboo, WI, is our guests! We’ve met some fantastic people over the years, many of whom visit our Inn repeatedly.
- Location to Local Attractions: Another reason we’re the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast is our ideal location for fantastic outdoor adventures, local shopping in the charming downtown, and delicious dining out at the best restaurants, breweries, and wineries. There are so many fun things to do in Baraboo and at the nearby popular Devil’s Lake State Park. Read on to find out more about the best things to do in Baraboo!
Things to do near our B&B at Devil’s Lake State Park & More
When you choose one of the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts as your homebase in Baraboo, you’ll be in the ideal location to head out and explore. From elegant dining options and wine tastings to winter hikes and snowshoeing, you’ll love the adventures that will be right within your grasp. Here are our favorite things to do in Baraboo:
- Devil’s Lake State Park: There’s a reason why Devil’s Lake State Park is one of the most visited state parks in Wisconsin. From the stunning lake and unique rock formations to the beautiful miles of trails and climbing opportunities, this park is a must!
- Mirror Lake State Park: Known for it’s glassy, mirror like lake, this state park may be a bit smaller than Devil’s Lake, but it offers some of the best hiking in the area. This is a popular snowshoeing spot in the winter too.
- Tumbled Rock Brewery: For locally brewed craft ales, hearty pub fare, and a lively atmosphere, this is one of the best Wisconsin breweries for a night out on the town.
- Balanced Rock Winery: This idyllic winery is the perfect place for a wine flight of their cold weather varietals, snacks, and live music.
- Driftless Glen Distillery: This distillery complex and restaurant is a great spot for an elegant meal, spirits tasting, and stocking up your liquor cabinet with locally made vodkas, gins, and bourbons.
- World Circus Museum: Follow the story of the famed circus family and their connection to Baraboo. Then be sure to head to the big top and see all the action live and in person.
- Historic Home Tours: Baraboo has a lot of history and some beautiful architecture to take in. As a guest at one of the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts, you’ll be surrounded by these stories of the past.
This is just the beginning of the best things to do in Baraboo! Adventures are even better knowing you have a wonderful and comfortable guest room awaiting your return. We can’t wait to host you in Baraboo! Book your lodging at the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast today.